Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Rights to A Thrill Seeking Relationship, Book One Has Been Returned To Me

I finally got news from my publisher Bitten Press that the rights to the first book, A Thrill Seeking Relationship, have been returned to me. I’m really excited about it, because I could really leverage what I could sell finally. It was the inspiration that I write in the summer of 2014, and what led me to publish such a hot story. I can wait to get it started, and hopping for the re-release of the book. I’m looking forward to re-release it this summer, as soon as I can get a new cover. The edits to the story will remain the same, being that the editor of the story was Elicia Stoll, and I really appreciate her work. She was one of the best editors I was glad to work with.

Another book that was returned to me was Love Type Situation. This book was an erotic romance I wrote in 2015, and it was published over the summer. This book will also be re-released sometime in 2017 and 2018, with a new cover, and independently owned by me. It’s a great excitement that would best help me.

However, I do want to thank Bitten Press for giving me the opportunity. Although, I felt being an independent publisher would best suit me, since I wanted to have the rights of what I do. I also like it better, but I’m grateful of Bitten to give me a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment