Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, June 1, 2017

A Thrill Seeking Relationship: Risque Pleasure Will Have Release Date


Hey everyone. It’s June, and I can’t believe how fast the month of May has flashed by. Anyways, while I’m waiting on the edits, which were for my upcoming manuscript, I’ve been working on cleaning up Promiscuity & Success – The Chronicles of Meriesa Lopez Series. It’s over 400 pages, and I want this novel to be a very huge success. However, I spoke with my editor, and she told me that being the story is only 22k words it shouldn’t take her long, but she was backlogged due to other manuscripts she had to edit. However, she should be able to finish it in a short period of time, and I’m happy to announce the release date of the story – June 27th.

I was hoping to have it done by late May and have it out by early June, but I understand not everything will work out as planned, and I need to make sure I give my editors some leeway, because unexpected moments happen.

What I’m more excited about receiving the edits is that I’ll be able to create a series after my first one. I will not make a continuation from the first installment I released two years ago. What I’ll be doing instead is make as many books, with different ménage scenes. This will be the first book I’ll write that doesn’t involve a MFM, and I so much had fun writing this story that I can’t wait to write another installment to the series, making it more fun, adventurous, and definitely erotic. I have about a few more in my mind, and a number of stories I’m working on at the same time. Most importantly, I need to pace myself in doing so.

The release date is going to be June 27, and yes, I will have it out on paperback. It will be available once I have everything finalized, and I hope to have the paperback out by July, hopefully shortly after the release of Risqué Pleasure.

Until next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment