Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, May 12, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - Carly and Melina's Company

Happy Friday. 

I just love writing menage scenes, no matter how challenging and how many people are involved in the scene, whether if it's MFM, FFM, MMFM, MMF, even FFFM.

However, one of my favorite threesome scenes I love to write is FFM, and I want to give you a snippet in 100 words.

Enjoy!



Such a wild time Adam was having with Carly and Melina, his ex-girlfriend’s best friends. Some friends they were. Then again, when his ex-girlfriend, Dana dumped him for some guy that lived out in the U.K., Carly and Melina took the opportunity to help him forget about her. Adam was such a good guy that they decided to hang out at his place and cheer him up. It wasn’t long before the three ended up in his bedroom, half-naked, ready to get in with him. They were impressed that he was such a great kisser, and even more.


“Tonight, we’re going to make you forget about her.” Carly said.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:

1 comment:

  1. I loved it! Loved how you build up the story and the spice and how the girls are going to make him forget. I hope they do. ;-) great flash :)

    ReplyDelete