Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, May 26, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 05/26/2017: Shut Up and Kiss Me

Happy Friday.

It's close to Memorial Weekend. 

Time for me to present a flash in 100 words.

Enjoy!


“It’s going to be just you and me. We’re going to make love until the sun come up, and until we’re too tired to make love for the day. I want to be with you; hold you and kiss you. You are mine… all mine.” Dale nibbled at the side of her ear and then kissed her temple. He placed his hand over Melina’s lap. In response, she laid kisses over his pecs, as he continued, “You are mine… do you understand?”

Melina let out a giggle when she looked up at Dale. “Dale, shut the fuck up and kiss me.”


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


2 comments:

  1. LOL! I loved the ending. Nice twist. Cute couple too. :) Loved this flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I loved that end too. Great flash, Ray!

    ReplyDelete