Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, April 7, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 04/07/2017: Frienemies

Happy Friday everyone. 

It's time for another segment of Flash Fiction Friday.

Here is an interesting little segment in 100 words.

Enjoy!


Petra had straddled herself over Lance’s lap and leaned in to nuzzle her nose over his. His hands wandered the side her curves. She looked at his expression and noticed his devilish grin. She returned the same endearment by placing her hand over his face, attempting to kiss him. It was then the director in the background yelled Cut!

Petra pulled back and said to him. “Get your hands off me.”

“Oh you wanted to,” Lance said to her cockily.

“Yeah, I want to.” Petra stood up and walked away. “I want to slap you.”


“How long must we stay frienemies?” Lance asked her.


Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

4 comments:

  1. Loved your take on the image Ray. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This was awesome! Completely not what I had expected. Nice twist ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, I wasn't expecting that ending. Fabulous :-)

    ReplyDelete