Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, March 31, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 03/31/2017: The Life Of The Party

Happy Friday. 

It's the final day of March, and it's time to share a flash in 100 words.

This flash will be a tribute to a fellow author who had passed away on March 23rd,

Michael T. Jordan, a.k.a, Pablo Michaels is what he is known for his work.

He was a dear friend to many and liked by a number of people in the group. I am privileged to have work with this man, and he's inspired me with his m/m, which took me many years to overcome to write, but I'm going to write a story in which I was inspired by him.

RIP, Michael. You are going to missed, but forever loved.


He was the life of the party – Mikey, who stood six feet tall with a heart full of gold. He was always cheering up folks, no matter the circumstances. He brought joy, especially during the night when he dressed up as one of the singers to the Village People. He was dressed up as the man in the hard hat, standing next to Tino, who dressed like the Indian Chief, and Brady, who always liked walking around shirtless.


Things won’t be the same without him. He was tragically gone, but memories of him will live on. Rest In Peace, friend.


Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


4 comments:

  1. Lovely flash, and he will indeed be missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heart warming and full of emotion flash. Beautiful. Def pulled at my heart and made my eyes well up. Beautiful tribute. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully written and very emotional flash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed beautifully written. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your friend. I wasn't familiar with his work. I'll definitely have to look him up.

    ReplyDelete