Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, March 17, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 03/17/2017: A Sudden Discovery

Happy Friday, everyone

and 

Happy St. Patrick's Day. 

It's time for another flash segment, and this was a bit of a fun one.

Anyways, enjoy!.



“Girl, are you ready?” Lashawnda asked Kim. She handed her the flyer of the strip club they were going to “We’re about to get our party on, and he’s appearing tonight.

Kim shrugged. “I don’t know. Besides, what’s there to see other than a couple of cocks swinging in front of us?”

“It’s not a couple, it’s a bunch of them. There are going to be lots of cocks.”

Kim looked at the flyer once more. She then noticed the familiar tattoos on his back.

“Oh shit, I know this guy.”

“You do?” Lashawanda was surprised.

“Yeah, he’s my ex.”


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

3 comments:

  1. Whoops!!!!! Gotta love it when you go to a strip club and see a cock you're already familiar with!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to giggle at this one. I bet she goes to the show now. And her ex will be very surprised. Awesome flash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fanny, I mean funny! Had me laughing my ass off! :)

    ReplyDelete