Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, March 3, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 03/03/2017: Leah's Wanton Discovery

Happy Friday.

It's time for another segment of Flash Fiction Friday.

This one was a bit difficult, because I had to keep the word count low.

I had fun with this piece, as I wanted to write a long snippet to it, but this flash is only for 100 words,
and I couldn't help being over it by 8 words.

Anyways, enjoy this piece.


Leah was relieved to arrive at her hotel room. She set her luggage down on her bed and kicked off her shoes. Now all she need was to use the bathroom.

She saw a door with a knob, assuming it was the bathroom. She opened the door and saw a naked man lying on the bed. Leah jumped when she saw him. He was clean cut and had gorgeous eyes, also a wonderful build, which she couldn’t help noticing his hand over his crotch.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Leah blushed, covering her eyes.

The man grinned when she closed the door, but she couldn’t help staring back at him.



2 comments:

  1. Excellent flash. Would love to find out where it goes from here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles. I wonder if she goes back to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete