Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 02/207/2017: Naughty Kylie


Happy Tuesday everyone. 

It's time for another segment of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers, and I 
have a naughty piece to share for you.

The picture in this post is obvious, so enjoy!


Kylie walked up the steps and slipped out of her bra before she entered the bedroom. She walked inside and saw two naked men lying together, holding their dicks in their hand, as they smiled at her entrance.

She was excited – very. Kylie was finally ready to be satisfied by two men. She couldn’t help looking at their cocks, as she loved their size and girths. They were hard and mouthwatering for her. Already, she felt a nice ache in her core, instantly telling her it was going to be a good day.

“My,” Kylie grinned, “two cock and all for me.” She placed her finger over her lip and gave an innocent look. “Two nice hard cocks. Which one of you will be stuffing my pussy, and which one of you will be stuffing my mouth, better yet why not my ass? I’ve never had two dicks inside of me before.”

She reached over to the side of her and untied the bikini strap, revealing her full nakedness before the men. She was ready to mount on top of them, but which one would she take first. Why didn’t she bring a coin with her that she could flip?


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

Angelica Dawson: http://angelicadawson.com/

3 comments: