Love Out Of Lust Series

Monday, February 27, 2017

Risque Pleasure: The Second Installment To A Thrill Seeking Relationship Is In The Works

Hey everyone, I hope everyone’s had a great weekend. Mine’s been pretty mellow, but here’s what I have going, and I’m excited about working on a new release. I thought about it hard and long about continuing and making a series of A Thrill Seeking Relationship. When I wrote the story, I was amazed about the sexual adventure I created and the fun I had in writing it. I’m always faced with some challenges of writing erotic novellas or novels, but most important I enjoy writing it, but it had taken me two years to really decide about writing a series.

The name of the story will be A Thrill Seeking Relationship: Risqué Pleasure. This story will be a May/December romance, except it’s not dealing with a woman in her thirties dating a twenty year old. This story is about a woman in her early sixties having an affair with a man in his mid-forties. This story was inspired by one of my fans, and when I did a live writing in the summer of 2015, I was inspired to come up with something more.

Now, for some people who write erotica, I’m aware that most authors write erotica with characters that are young, probably in their late teens, twenties, or thirties. I mostly write characters that are from their late twenties up to their forties, if possible, but I am also willing to explore into the fifties and sixties range, because there are people in that age who like reading this content, and they love sex. Sex shouldn’t discriminate in age, it’s a form of expression, no matter how old you are.

What I am planning on in this story is to use the same elements in the very first story, which is currently published with Bitten Press. The story, of course, will have lots of adventure and plenty of steamy sex scenes to get you arouse. It will be independently published, and I may consider getting it done on paperback.

Now if you want to know what Risque Pleasure will be about. It’s a story about two people who discover their significant others were having an affair with each other, and instead of confronting them, the cheated decides to take a step further up and share sexual desires and fantasies with each other, but while the two share a mutual passion together the feelings between these two are drawn.

This will be a novella, and what I’m hoping for is a release for the summer of 2017.


No comments:

Post a Comment