Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, February 24, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 02/24/2016: Director's Cut

Happy Friday.

This was a fun story picture I'm writing in my story. I was so into it. I had to revise it a few times, because I was over 100 words numerous times.

Anyways, enjoy!



Afina loved being in Rockwell’s arms. His body, his nakedness; damn he felt so good. She kissed him ravenously and trailed her kisses down his chest. Rockwell indicated his enjoyment, when he returned the same endearment by running his fingers through her dark hair. She moved down to his abdomen and began leaving wet kisses over there, and more so she was ready to take him in her mouth, when the director yelled, “Cut!”

“Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful!” The director jumps off his chair and walk away. “Take five, everyone.”

Afina blew out a long breath. She was so into Rockwell.


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

  

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and so romantic. I love her name Afina. And yet so close to her getting to the surprise. I hope they do have more "fun" later. ;-) Awesome flash :)

    ReplyDelete