Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Allison In Wonderland Will Soon Be On Paperback & I'm Looking For Reviewers


Happy Thursday, everyone. I have some exciting news today. Allison In Wonderland was already made an impression on sales on Monday, and so far has received a review. What is more exciting today is that Allison In Wonderland will also appear on paperback.

The paperback copy is on sale through CreateSpace, and you’re welcome to place your copy. One of the things I’m really impressed about is the cover design by Tiffany Huegele. When I came to her in May 2016, she showed me something that was really unique and said yes this will be a hot-seller, along with the story. And now, to see this on paperback, I can’t wait to see what the print will look like when I receive my copy.


You’re welcome to order your copy of Allison In Wonderland on CreateSpace. It’s on Sale for $9.99

Also, in the meantime, I’m looking for bloggers that interested in signing up for a Review/Blog Tour for February 20-24.

Any help is appreciated, and yes I’m looking for reviewers. If you’re interested, please sign up here:


No comments:

Post a Comment