Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 01/10/2017: Seduction For Breakfast


Good morning. 

It's time for another segment.

Today, I want to come across with a very sensual piece for Tuesday.

Enjoy!


“It was such a beautiful morning, standing behind you watching the sun rise from the mountains.” Joe said to Tori when she lolled her head back against his chest to kiss him. “It’s too bad that we have to return back to reality.”

“Mmmhmm,” Tori agreed. “We do have six hours to return home.”

“Why don’t I cook you breakfast?” Joe offered.

“I have a better idea, why don’t we go out for breakfast?” She turned herself around pressing her curves against his chiseled body and gave him a kiss. “I have something else in mind. We could go for another round and go to the little restaurant on the road.”

Joe moved his eyes down and noticed her breasts, then he averted his eyes back at her with he noticed a seductive grin. It was naughty and sincere, but Joe couldn’t resist from saying no. He loved the way she glowed from the morning sun, but more when he felt the heat of her body arousing him.

“On one condition,” he requested, “I get to be on top.”

Tori grinned and laughed seductively. “I was hoping you were going to behind me. I want to feel all of you inside me.”



3 comments:

  1. You created a wonderful atmosphere leading to the inevitable. I hope they enjoy their sexual interlude before breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellently written tease. Very erotic

    ReplyDelete