Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year - 2017

Happy New Year, everyone. 2017 has arrived, and I’m sure many are glad that it has arrived. All I can say about 2016, is that it was a good year, but also a year of some patience. This year had really tested my patience in my work and knowing I couldn’t rush anything, and when nothing can be pushed any further due to circumstance, all  you could do is wait for some things to take effect and then you can decide where to go.

2015 was a breakthrough year for me, but 2016 had tested a lot of patience, where I could’ve done more, but I decided to wait and redo things, like manuscript and focus on my Allison in Wonderland, which took me months to get completed, and also a year to get done. I know I hadn’t released the book now a year, and I’m feeling pretty itchy about releasing a book, but I’m learning that I can’t rush things and sometimes there’s always a blessing happening in disguise.

This year, I’ve seen a number of events that unfolded in front of me, and I’m not talking about political events, but a number of deaths that occurred in my town. I want to just blank it out, but a certain death of someone really shocked me. Cristina Castro-Salazar. I was her boss, and I never thought of the day she would die. I’ve always imagined her growing old and being a grandma; the honest to god truth. Her death will be very heart-hitting, because she was always someone I enjoyed talking to. I still frown form the feeling. Plus, she was a fan, and I remember telling her, as a drunken confession that she was going to be described as a character in my story. I was being somewhat flirty with her, and I would’ve thought of her being alive to witness my story. I would’ve given her the book upon completion but sadly she died on November 26, just days after Thanksgiving. I miss her. She was a woman well-loved, and there are words I can’t express, except that she was a woman who inspired me greatly.



So here we are, moving forward to 2017, a year of the unknown, but also a year that can show some true darkness of the world – the worse or better of things in life. I could sense it for some reason. Why? Don’t ask why, but it’s around. What lies ahead, may not all positive, but I learned you can’t make anything negative, but the choice is up to you.

Me, my main goal was to do something I’ve never been able to do, and that was to be a ‘best-seller’. I know I’m talented, and I love writing to please your fantasy. I even want to write something to those that believe in a world of anything goes. I just want to arouse you with my stories. I’ve been honored to go somewhere with what I enjoy writing, but to be a best-seller has been a dream I’ve long awaited since I’ve published my first book in 2011.

2017 will be a bit of a mystery, but this year, all I want to do is write and go spend some time with my beautiful woman of now twelve years. What I want to do is write and spend some time with my beautiful woman of now twelve years. My books are important than me, but not as much as my woman of now twelve years, and I’m very appreciative.

Anyways, Happy New Year’s. I want to wish you all a Happy New Year’s and be safe.


May 2017 have a good effect for all of us.

1 comment:

  1. 2016 was trying in the patience department for me as well, but it provided a great deal of good experiences as well. I'm hoping 2017 continues with the good experiences.
    Happy New Year
    www.decadentkane.com

    ReplyDelete