Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, January 20, 2017

Flash Fiction Friday - 01/20/2017: Therapy Session

Happy Friday.

I've been awfully busy preparing things for the release of my erotic tale, Allison In Wonderland, 
which will release on Monday, January 30th. I'm pretty excited and nervous about the release

This is the first time I've ever published an erotic novel. 

Anyways, here is my flash for Friday, Jan 20th.

I'm inspired by this pic. I may consider writing a story about it.

Anyways, Enjoy!


Up the steps… Room 209 was the message Jason received on his phone when he texted her that he was in the building. The hotel wasn’t completely a place to enjoy a stay, but he continued up the steps until he reached the room number.

He knocked a few times on the door. A woman answered in the background. “It’s open, come in.”

Jason walked inside and closed the door. Standing by the window was a tall, blonde woman in black lingerie, filling the room with the sudden seduction.

She turned to Jason and grinned. “Are you ready for your therapy session?”


Thanks for stopping by

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


2 comments: