Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, December 30, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 12/30/2016: Leilani's New Year Worry

Hey everyone. 

Happy Friday and Happy New Year. 

This will be the final FFF for 2016, as I'm happy to see the year come to an end.

I am looking forward to see a better year for 2017.

Anyways, enjoy this flash. 

This will be the first time I ever wrote a flash featuring a transgendered character.

Enjoy!


Leilani laid on top of Tristan, groping heavily and kissing him. She felt his hardness pressing against her crotch. The feeling from his desire made her want him even more. She then looked down see a trail of clothing on the steps.

Tristan growled in her ear. “Let’s fuck the New Year away.”

Leilani was a bit nervous. She couldn’t believe how much Tristan wanted her. She was really nervous about doing it with him, but he was insistent on seeing her naked and thrilled to fuck her, but she worried about one thing. Her anatomy. She was a woman, but with a matching hard cock.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


3 comments:

  1. Excellent flash to end the year with

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot flash and I'm sure they'll have fun :-) Happy New year, Ray. I think most of us will be glad to have 2016 behind us. I know I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Happy New Year!! Awesome hot spicy flash!

    ReplyDelete