Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, December 16, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 12/16/2016: Their Weekend Slave


Happy Friday. Sorry that I'm late in posting my flash.

It took me some time to get my thoughts through on this, because this picture was so naughty, I wanted to come across with something that would inspire me to extend this piece. I really love the image and I may intend to do so.

Anyways, here is my flash.

Enjoy!



“Just hold it right there,” said the cameraman. He then complimented. “Beautiful!”

All three, Tom, Lucinda, and Gemma, remained still while the cameraman clicked his camera several times to capture his shot.

“Okay, everyone take five. Those were beautiful shots. You three are naturals.”

The cameraman walked off, leaving them alone. The women giggled.

Gemma, the beautiful dark-skinned one said, “I’m having so much fun, Lucinda.”

“Me too,” Lucinda agreed. To Tom, when she peeled of his lacy blindfold. “Just two more days and you’ll be free.”


Tom shook his head. “As long as my wife doesn’t need to know about this.”


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent flash which I would love to read more of. So many unanswered questions

    ReplyDelete