Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Final Month of 2016

It's December 1st. Just a month away from 2017. 2016 has been a year of a lot of deaths, both famous and the ordinary, mainly friends and family. Over the past Thanksgiving weekend, the town I live in has lost some personal and dear to us. Her name was Kristina Castro. I called her a dear friend of mine, but I was her boss also, and she was a fan of my work, the Love Out Of Lust Series. I dedicated Part Five to her and then her man, Yobani Delmuro; they were both fans of my series. When she died on November 26, it was the hardest thing this town could accept. She was loved by all.

Her death affected my ability to write for a few days, mainly to concentrate. Two months before died, I told her that I was writing a novel she was aware of, but I was using her personality and characteristics in my story, but now that she is gone I feel awkward. I want to complete the story, but also want to remain respectful of her passing. She knew what I wrote was erotic fiction, but I only want to use her characteristics in the novel, respectfully. It's been a struggle for me lately. Deep struggle.

I don't want to portray her the wrong way, by no means, but her characteristics has helped me developed the story better back in 2015, and at that time I was hoping she'd get possession of the story to read for herself, but I never expected the tragic events to take place that early Saturday morning.

I've been revising bits an pieces to my manuscript, Promiscuity and Success, but the progress has been slow to meet completion. I'm hoping make improvements and completion of the story. The person editing the story is excited to be considered, and I'm looking forward to bring the manuscript over to her.

That's all for now. It's a slow road to progress, but I'm able to get it done

RIP, Kristina Castro-Salazar. 1993-2016. You were the star of the show, but taken too soon. The world won't be the same without you. I'm so glad to get to know a great person like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment