Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Thursday Tasters - 11/17/2016: The Price Of Losing A Bet


Happy Thursday. It's been a long time since I've done Thursday Tasters.

Well, I'm looking forward to share you all something really good, and I hope I can give you 
a nice taste of what I wrote in 395 words.

When I looked at this pic, I thought about going on and on with this snippet, but I have a word limit between 100-400 words, and maybe down the line I might expand it. But for now, I want you to enjoy this naughty snippet.

You know I like to keep it x-rated.



Bound on a chair with his hands tied behind his back and blindfolded, Michael wasn’t expecting to be in this position. He was stripped from his pants and boxers. Michael sat naked from the waist down, but he kept his white shirt on, halfway buttoned to expose his chest. He didn’t know what to think right now, but he knew how he got in there in the first place. He made a deal with his ex-girlfriend, Melanie, on a football bet that was worth more than money. How could he be so stupid? She initiated the bet, and all he had to say was no, but he couldn’t; Michael was quick to let his ego get in the way to prove Melanie that he was right, and now here he was under her mercy, laughing at his defeat. That wicked bitch!

He felt Melanie’s presence, but he couldn’t see what she was doing. She sat on the white table with her legs parted. Of course, she wasn’t wearing no underwear. She was his girlfriend for many years, and when she wanted to get very naughty she wouldn’t wear any underwear. It was her thing. Her leg crossed behind his back, where she motioned him to lean closer to her pussy.

“Oh, I’m going to enjoy this,” Melanie laughed wickedly.

“Let’s get it over with,” Michael muttered.

“Oh Mike, don’t be that way. You know, you wanted this.”

“I have a fiancĂ©. I love her.”

“Yes, I know you do, and your secret will be safe with me. I promise you that, but right now, it’s time to lick me. You were so wonderful in eating my pussy.”

Michael mumbled, “Shelly, forgive me.”


He latched on to her clit and began circling his tongue around. While he pleased her, there was a familiar moment running through his mind; the time when the two were together and Michael would do this to her very often. He loved going down on Melanie more than he liked her going down on him. He loved the way her body responded when he teased her clit with his tongue. If only he could have his hands tied he would get some leverage, but then again if his hands were untied he would probably strangle her after her orgasm. Who knew, but for now he was doing what done best for her.



Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. It is the true gentleman that gives a lady exactly what she wants. Well done. ~MW

    ReplyDelete