Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, November 25, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 11/25/2016: The New Model

Happy Friday.

I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

Today, I'm going to present a flash in 100 words of the weekly pic.

Enjoy!


“So tell me, who is this guy I’m doing the shoot with.” Angie hissed as she was ready to see a picture of a typical pretty boy with a thin muscular build and lanky hair, probably with the likes of Justin Bieber.

“This guy.” Jana smiled when she handed her a cream-color envelope.

Angie opened the envelope and pulled out the photos. She was intrigued when she saw a black man with a wonderful muscular build. His pose was unique, with a beige towel wrapped around his nakedness, but his body glowed wonderfully from the sunlight.

“Damn!” she muttered under her breath. “Sexy!”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Ray!!! this is hot! I wonder what she'll think what she meets him in person. *giggles* So much to go on with this flash. Loved it!

    ReplyDelete