Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, November 18, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 11/18/2016: Sensuous Interlude

Happy Friday. 

I hope you had a good week.

Today, I'm going to take a little timeout on my work and post flash in 100 words.

Bring you something seductive. Something erotic

Enjoy!


“Close your eyes, tell me what you feel.” Tariq whispered to her.

Amirah’s eyes were closed when she felt something light and feathery running along the side of her neck. She felt her neck tingling from the sensuous sensation, and then the heat of his breath closing in.

“Do you feel it?”

“Yes,” she whimpered seductively. “Kiss me.”

Amirah felt his lips pressing against her and her, and the two kissed erotically, where their tongues danced together. She felt safe and secure with Tariq. His kisses were comforting. It almost made her weak in the knees.

“Let’s go somewhere, Amriah.”


Thanks for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out my peoples below:



5 comments:

  1. Love their connection, Ray. Great flash :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The seduction is real, Ray. Very nice, delicious in fact. ~MW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm ohhh Ray.... *shivers* So much in so little of words. I want...I need more...*shivers*

    ReplyDelete