Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, November 4, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 11/04/2016: Seeking Morning Pleasure

Happy Friday!

Boy, it's been a long time since I've been on here, and I'm back.
Now, I want to be more active as possible on my weekly posts.
I'm so happy to take a break from the norm, and share one of my snippets.

This pic inspired me to write a BDSM scene, and too bad it can only go up to 100 words.

But enjoy...



Brenda lied in her bed, holding a small cup of coffee in her hand, while enjoying a November morning. She sat and thought it was time to open her gift. Her husband left her all alone with a gift, where she will get to play for herself.

She took one sip and got up from her bed. Then she placed her cup of coffee on the counter and walked over to the closet, where she opened the door and there was a naked young man, bound and gagged for her enjoyment.


“Hello there.” She smiled sinisterly. “Damn, my husband can sure pick ‘em.”


Thanks for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

2 comments:

  1. Wicked flash, Ray. Would love to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my!! I want to know what lead up to this awesome tease. Shivers I think the poor soul is either feared or possibly the luckiest man there. Awesome flash!

    ReplyDelete