Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, July 3, 2016

Working On My Novel - The Chronicles of Meriesa Lopez: Free & Promiscuous

It’s the Fourth of July Weekend, and here’s what’s been going on with me. I know, it’s been a while since I discussed any updates on my blog, but I’m going to try to be as active as possible.

Right now, I’m working on a very long erotic novel; a project I have been dreaming of finishing in a long time: The Chronicles of Meriesa Lopez: Free and Promiscuous, but I’m working on an actual prequel which I’m anticipating a whopping 100k words. I wanted to create something that will lead to my other book, Promiscuity and Success. I really wanted to explain in the story what led Meriesa to choose the life of promiscuity and how she’ll reconnect with an old friend, Adela Giovanni, where the two manage a sex club together.

This is the first time I’m writing a novel that is long and lengthy. I’m anticipating 100k, and I’m hoping to release this story sometime around 2017, because of the timeframe to get things edit and organize. As I develop the character Meriesa, I’m showing two sides of her, where in the public eye she’s just an ordinary woman in her late twenties, single and happy with herself, but deep down she want her life to be filled excitement. Meriesa explores her own sexuality, where she goes from having sex with random strangers to participating in group sex parties, where she catches up with a friend she hadn’t seen in a long time, Adela Giovanni.

Her friend was once a geek in high school, where everyone picked on her, but Meriesa defended her from the bullies in her class to an adult social networking mogul. Meriesa’s world of sexuality is opened more when her friend offers her a chance to help manage a sex club, located in Downtown Brooklyn, New York.

It took me a moment to express my thought for the purpose of this story. I feel like I’m writing a blurb, but I’m just blogging. I’m sure authors could feel me when you can write a story easily, but writing a blurb is a pain in the ass. LOL.

So far, I’ve written more than 50k words, and I’m hoping to finish this story by August or September, where I’ll be looking it over once more, before sending it off to an editor.

That’s all for now. I will try to be more active in posting my updates on my blog. I’ve been into my story, and I’m loving how it has developed. I want to wish you all a wonderful Sunday.


- Ray S.

No comments:

Post a Comment