Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Update on my WIP - Free & Promiscuous - 07/07/2016

Happy Thursday folks. I want to be as active as I can about on my blog, about my WIP - Free & Promiscuous: The Chronicles of Meriesa Lopez.



So far, I've reached a total of 56k words, and the story isn't even done. I mentioned last week that I may reach a total of 100k words, and I have a feeling it will go beyond that mark by 10k maybe -- a total of 110k words. There's so much to explain in the story.

I'm creating a story in parody of a former film actress, Meriesa Arroyo, but putting it in my own twist of an erotic romance and drama combine. There's going to be a number of explicit scenes that may not be for the normal group of readers. The story labels her promiscuous, but what made her choose that lifestyle comes with a certain reward, rather than punishment. I'm planning on working on a series, where there is a happily ever after ending (HEA), and when I'm done with this novel I will continue with my follow up Promiscuity & Success, which I started over a year ago, and then finally Chateau Plasir, and a couple of others.

I really can't wait until I finish the story. I'm hoping my PA would be interested in beta-reading it, before I send it off to my editor.

That's all for now, I'm going to be heading out of town and get things ready for my Bay Area Vacation. I am looking forward to next Thursday.

Until next time.


Ray S.

No comments:

Post a Comment