Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, July 29, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 07/29/2016: Temptation and Conscience

Happy Friday.

It's been a busy Friday for me, but I want to share a Flash 100 for this week.

Enjoy!


Amar held Nadia close to him. He didn’t want to leave her, but he had to. He remembered that he had a lovely wife at home and children who love him very much. What was he thinking? Spending the night with Nadia, who was also married to a man that worshipped her. He knew this was wrong, and all he could do was take this to his grave, but in hopes of Nadia to do the same.

Nadia looked up with an inviting look. “Stay with me, once more.”

As much as he was tempted by her request, his conscience ate him up. “I can’t.”


Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:



1 comment:

  1. Heartbreaking yet written beautifully and full of emotion

    ReplyDelete