Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, July 8, 2016

FFF - 07/08/2016: Joy Vacationing

Happy Friday everyone. 

It's July and when I originally posted this pic for Flash Fiction Friday, I was
thinking about vacationing. 

Here is my flash in 100 words.

Enjoy!


Joy couldn’t believe how she broke it off with her boyfriend to go on a cruise with her friend. He forbade her not to go, and he was such a controlling asshole, always telling how to see and not to see. She defied him by breaking off the relationship and went, but now she was in disbelief because she was enjoying herself.

Other than the warm sun and the crisp blue waters below, she felt a little guilty about lying to him on who she went on a cruise with. Joy couldn’t resist Colan’s offer to set sail with him.


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Joy decided to go on the cruise. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggles I love her plan of attack! I hope she stays with him and dumps the other evil boyfriend. :) Great flash.

    ReplyDelete