Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Latest Update About What's Going On W/ My Writing Life

Hope you’re having a wonderful Tuesday. I know, it’s been a while since I’ve blogged about what’s going on, and I meant to post my update about what’s going with my writing over the weekend.

As you know, I finished my manuscript Allison In Wonderland, and it was a wonderful, but long novel I’ve written in the story. Usually I enjoy writing stories that are up to 30k words, but I realize that’s never possible. I, however, am glad that I’ve written this story, but by April I was beginning to feel burned out by it because I was too focused on finishing the story. I wanted to take a nice break around May and possibly June, but I don’t think I would, because I can’t go on without writing erotica, which is what drives me to finish other projects.

Over the last week, I went over my WIP, The Chronicles of Meriesa Lopez: Promiscuity & Success, and while I felt this was a potential story I needed to go more in depth about my character Meriesa Lopez. Now, I don’t like getting into character mode, because I worry about making my stories boring, but I want to give good details to what led Meriesa Lopez to choose a promiscuous lifestyle, before meeting a long time friend like Adela Giovanni.

I want to give it a darker feel to the story, in a way provide a touch of dark elements like BDSM, role play, gangbangs with anonymous people. I want to write something that is truly fictional, with the hopes of playing into my readers’ fantasies.

I want to create a series – the kind of series that I want my readers to get lost into. There’s going to be some no-holds bar to what I enjoy writing, but I want to keep the drama very interesting in the story. It’s another element I really enjoy writing erotica – the drama. This was project I first started in 2012, but didn’t follow through until 2015, and now after taking time off the project to rethink it over. I think I’m able to create the real beginning in the story.

On the other note, I’m working on a compilation of erotic stories that involve multiple partners, which will be exclusive for the Facebook group that has brought out the exposure of me – HOT BBR (Thank you all).  It’s a compilation of ménage stories that I want to work on, and upon completion, I’m looking to hand it out as a token of appreciation of you all. I really appreciate the love.

Well, that is all for now. I now I’ve been long due to give you all the update of what’s going on. Stay tuned for more.


Love, Ray Sostre 

No comments:

Post a Comment