Love Out Of Lust Series

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Short Update - It's May 2016, and My Has The Year Gone By Fast

It’s the first day of May, and damn, 2016 had gone by really quickly.

Anyways, here’s what I’ve been up to lately. I’m doing some final touches of Allison In Wonderland, before I send it over to my editor. I’m anticipating the release sometime in the late summer or early fall. The story is a little over 70,000 words, and after spending four months in writing the actual manuscript.

Once I’m officially done with the manuscript, I will take a break and work a few short stories to post on my blog. Although, I’ve been looking through several of my muses and I want to start writing them soon. Lately, I’ve been wanting to write tons of ménage stories, since I want to entertain my followers with a number of steamy hot stories.

On top, I’m considering opening up my fan email in the future, but I haven’t official decided what will be the email.

That’s all I have going on.

Enjoy your evening.

Ray Sostre.


No comments:

Post a Comment