Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Thursday Tasters - 04/21/2016: Allison In Wonderland


Happy Thursday.

Today, I'm going to give another segment of my WIP, Allison In Wonderland, which I'm only moments away from finding an ending. 

In this scene, the story goes into the real world, in Los Angeles, before Allison and her step-brother, Steve enters Wonderland in 364 words.

Enjoy!



“Oh shit, I forgot my keys.”
Allison saw an opportunity to make him give her what she wanted. She saw his set of keys and swiped it off the counter. Then she held it in her hand and closed it in a fist.
“You mean these.” She gave Richard a playful grin.
Richard walked toward her holding out his hand. “Give them to me.”
“I’ll give you your keys, but you’re going to have to give me something for it.”
Richard groaned softly. He turned his head away, indicating he didn’t have time for this. “Come on, Allison. Give them to me. I’m running late.”
“Not unless you take off your pants on fuck me on that sofa. Then I’ll give you your keys.”
Richard looked back at her with disbelief. “Really?”
Allison narrowed her eyes and nodded. “Yeah, really. Are you going to take off your pants?” She then opened up her light blue sweater and opened it in front of Richard, exposing her fallen breasts. “Because I want to fuck right now, and you’re not going to have your keys until you give me something in return.”
Richard took another step further. “Allison, you’re making late. Give me them keys.”
Allison stepped back. “No. You want them,” she then slipped the set of keys inside her lacy white panties. The set of keys left a bulge in her underwear, while she teased him. “You’re gong to have to come and get them.”
To Richard, he thought it was going to be an easy task, but when he took a step closer to her to get his keys, Allison placed her hands on his belt buckle and attempted to undo his pants.
Richard freaked when he stepped back. “Allison, what the hell man. Come on.”
“Nope, you’re going to have to give me what I want.”
“You’re not going to take no for an answer.”
Allison shook her head and gave him a wicked grin. “Nope … strip.”
“I swear, you’re going to make me late for work.”
“You’re not going to leave until I get what I want; I got all day.”
“Fuck it. I’ll call in late. My partner would understand.”

Thanks for stopping by.
Be sure to check out my peoples below:


4 comments:

  1. What a playful tease! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure his partner will understand, lol. I'm not sure he is thinking with his brain right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison is certainly set on getting fucked. I don't understand why he is so reluctant to do twhat she wants. Sure he may be late but he should jump at that proposition. This is a nice intro to your story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Late, late, late. Definitely fitting the story. I know if I were in the same position, I'd be unimpressed and she'd get nothing but my ire.

    ReplyDelete