Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, April 22, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 04/22/2016: Razor-Sharp Question

Happy Friday everyone. 

It's time for another segment of Flash Fiction Friday with a little taste of comedy.

Before I go, I want to say R.I.P. Prince Roger Nelson. (6/7/58 - 4/21/16)

You were the most unique artist and musician that inspired everyone.

You're going to be missed but never forgotten.

Enjoy the flash.




Jem was sitting on top of the sink holding the razor, as she was shaving her man’s chin. She loved the feeling of her man holding her up on the sink, while he tilted his neck to the side, so she could shave off the stubs around his neck.

“So are we going out for dinner tonight?”

“Of course you are. It’s our anniversary and you’re holding a razor to my neck. What, did you think I forgot about our anniversary?”

Jem smile when she removed the razor. “No, but what made you think of that?"

“You  held the razor too hard against my neck.”

Thanks for stopping by. 

Be sure you check out my peoples below:

AuroraRose Andromeda: rollingmuseintheroses.blogspot.com


4 comments: