Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, April 8, 2016

Flash Fiction - 04/08/2016: The Dark Room

Happy Friday.

Since I have a late start of the day, 
I will post my Friday Flash late around this time.

You'll love the twist in the end.


Thanks for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

Tiana had finally had him right where she wanted him; in a dark room with his hands tied over his head, half-naked and blindfolded as he sat on his chair. She wanted to teach him a lesson for such a long time; and now this was her chance to do so.

She sauntered around him. “I finally have you right where I want you.” She leaned over to his ear. “You’re not going to get away with this.”

“Sure I am.” He chuckled as he untwist the rope from his hands and stood up. He pulled down the blindfolds. “You won’t escape me this time.”



1 comment:

  1. Very sexy and I think her plans just got changed. I loved this and wonder what lead up to this "meeting." *grins*

    ReplyDelete