Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, March 18, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 03/18/2016: A Shocking Revelation for Anya

Happy Friday everyone!

It's time for another segment of Flash Fiction Friday, and boy do I love this pic

I love writing menage scenes, even if it's 100 words.

Whenever I write a piece about it, I just want to expand the story.

Anyways, enjoy!


Anya was dressed in her sexy pink lingerie and blindfolded. She was led into a room where she felt her body grabbed by a pair of manly hands. She almost jumped, but remained calm when she recognized his voice.

“Hello Anya,” the man spoke in his English accent, wrapping his hand around her throat. “It’s been a long time.”

Anya felt another man grab her arm and said, “Yes, a very long time.”

“James, Trevor,” she spoke in her sultry Eastern European accent. “Make this nice and quick; my husband doesn’t know about us.”

“He does; he’s paying us to play together.”


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

AuroraRose Andromeda: rollingmuseintheroses.blogspot.com


5 comments: