Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, February 5, 2016

Flash Fiction Friday - 02/05/2016:

Happy Friday.

Today, I have a short flash that will leave you laughing, yet understanding how unromantic people can be when someone wants to get sentimental and melodramatic.

Here is my flash in 100 words.


“You know, it’s such a beautiful morning, now that I’ve awoken up with you,”  Alessa said, when she snuggled up against her man, Lincoln. “The way the golden sun rises over the horizon, piercing through the snowy sky, and shining though our window, and…” Before she could finish her sentence, Lincoln farted in bed which stirred Alessa with a grimaced look. “You pig!”

“I thought about giving you my two cents to this.” Lincoln launged and turned himself to the side.


As if the sound of his farts were bad, she quickly ran out of bed her comment. “Aren’t you so romantic?”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


4 comments: