Love Out Of Lust Series

Monday, February 8, 2016

Erotic Gallery - 02/08/2016

I came across a gallery of pictures, which I wanted to share.







Keep look at it. Feel my burning need when I hold your leg over and pound you fiercely, while you look down at my cock.



Why don't we do it in a reverse-cowgirl style, where I hold your body and you could feel going in nice and deep.



I just love the feeling of a woman on the top. You cover me with your body while I work my strokes in you. Yes!


Can you feel how excited I am? I can surely feel yours.

I'm almost there, ready to meet your orgasm.



I know you like it nice and deep, when I rush up in you and cum. You could feel the pulsation when I empty myself inside you. That was so intense.


Thank you for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment