Love Out Of Lust Series

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Winterlust Tales Has Received a 5 Star Review from 3 Amigos

Hope you're having a cool Saturday. I'm happy to announce that my book has received its first 5 star review from a blog called 3 Amigos. I'm thrilled to hear a good review and some good suggestions about my book (Suggestive criticism are always helpful). What I liked most from the reviewer was the kind of scenes she enjoyed in the story, but she also mention that I should have gone further into the characters. 

I didn't realize until after the fact, and when I wrote the story. I was showing a series of hot scenes to entertain you. I am glad she enjoyed it, and I'm going to take the consideration of expanding some of the stories more. 

I really appreciate the feedback, and thanks for leaving the review on Amazon also.







No comments:

Post a Comment