Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Thursday Tasters - 01/21/2016: Winterlust Tales - Memoirs of His Lover


Happy Thursday everyone.

I'm thrilled go into another segment of Thursday Thrills, and today I'm going into the third story of my newly release book, Winterlust Tales.

In the last two segments, I was able to show you the m/f and f/f, and now I'm going to show a little bit of m/m. 

When I first wrote an m/m piece, I was very worried about getting the stigma for writing it, but after a while I grew comfortable with what I wrote.


You find all of my books on here.






Here is my piece in 378 words.

He threw his shirt on the floor, unconcerned with where it fell. The two stopped in front of their sofa, and Mel turned and kissed him again. Their kiss was lustful. Scott could feel Mel’s hands undoing the button of his pants. He undid his fly with one swift motion and pulled away from the kiss to yank down his pants. His boxers did little to hide his arousal. He pulled them off, allowing his dick to spring free. Mel palmed Scott’s erection and leaned in to kiss him once more. He kissed down his neck, and Scott felt the graze of teeth as Mel worked down to his chest. Nibbling and licking his way down Scott’s abdomen, Mel got to his knees in front of his partner and looked up at him as he stroked his hardness. Scott looked down at Mel stroking him. He watched as Mel cupped his balls in his hand before taking him in his mouth. Scott let out a soft growl and placed both hands on the back of his head, moving his hips, thrusting himself into Mel’s warm wet mouth. 
Scott watched. He loved how Mel was determined to please him, moving his head back and forth while squeezing his muscular ass. Scott couldn’t help closing his eyes; Mel was taking his entire length in his mouth.
He stopped Mel long enough to sit down on the sofa. His knees were getting weak as the sensations became almost unbearable. Mel continued to please him, swirling his tongue around his shaft and gliding his tongue around his balls, causing his balls to tighten.  
Mel stood up and positioned himself on Scott’s lap, placing his cock on top of Scott’s, their hard flesh rubbing together. What an intimate feeling it was. Even more erotic for Scott was seeing Mel’s precum dripping out of his slit and landing over his shaft. He could feel his balls tightening. He looked up at Mel and saw the same sensual feelings reflected back at him. Scott attempted to place his hand over their shafts, but Mel resisted, telling him, “No, I don’t want to cum that way. Remember the first time you fucked me? I want you to fuck me and make me shoot my load again.” 

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


1 comment:

  1. Nice work Ray. Very hot scene. I loved this line, especially the growl, "Mel cupped his balls in his hand before taking him in his mouth. Scott let out a soft grow..."

    ReplyDelete