Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tantalizing Tuesday - 01/12/2016: Amber's Naughty Request.


Happy Tuesday. It's time for another segment of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers.

Today, I have a steamy one; something very naughty to get your day going.


Jace laid himself on top of Amber, admiring the smoothness of her skin as he leaned in to kiss her. Their kiss was passion, demanding. Jace grinded himself against her. His hardness was pressing against her slit. When his hands found its way under her tank top shirt, Amber stopped him by placing hand over his.

Her hand gesture caused a stir for Jace, and he wondered if there was something wrong. He was hot and bothered, and Jace thought Amber was going to tell him to stop.

Then Amber spoke to him softly. “Jace, there’s something I need from you. I want you to go down on me.” Amber caressed her finger along the side of his face. “There’s just this one thing I want you to do for me.”

Jace happily obliged to her request, and he slid his body down. When he pulled down her blue pair of panties, he was amazed of the cursive tattoo that was written over her pussy. It read Punish Me, which gave Jace the clear indication of how naughty Amber wanted him to be.

“You want me to punish you?”

Amber gave him an impish grin. “Please, I’ve been a bad girl.”


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


6 comments:

  1. Nicely done, Ray! Sometime you just have to ask, right And that's a permanent suggestion so Amber knows what she likes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, nice one. They're going to have som fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to know more about this punishment. Great teaser

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very erotic tease.. I hope Jace does as she wants

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tattoo I hope he lives up to her wishes. Nice buildup for Jace who is ready to go.

    ReplyDelete