Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, December 31, 2015

The End of 2015 - Thank You For Making It A Breakthrough Year for Me.


Happy New Year, everyone. I know, it's not 2016, but I might as well call that year. One year from now, I will say Happy New Year 2017, but today's the last day of 2015, and I have to say it's been a magnificent year for me, especially with my line of work and the wonderful people that I have met.

The year 2015 has been breakthrough year for me, and what I've longed to come across I'm privileged to say I have a fan base and I'm thankful for the number of people that have followed me on Twitter and Facebook: Author Ray Sostre. I want to say thank you everyone for making 2015 a breakthrough year.



Since 2010, my goal was to write something arousing and entertaining, and five years later I'm doing what I enjoy doing, and I couldn't have done without the possibility of my Street Team: Ray's Naughty Ladies Street Team. The credit must go out to them first. I'm talking about Kristi Lynn, Elizabeth Booth Bennett, Tracey Lou Parker, and Cindy Callender, thank you all for putting me on the map, and sticking it out through thick and thin. I'm learning this along the way, and I appreciate you all working with me, as I try to work with you all.

Secondly, I want to thank my editor, Elicia Seitz Stoll. She is very important to me, because without her my manuscripts wouldn't be so clean. I'm patient with her, as she is patient with me. I've worked with her for two years, which we are going on three years together. When I first heard of her she did some editing when I was with a publisher in 2012 - 2013, No Boundaries Press. She is also the person behind the series of Love Out Of Lust, and I look forward to work with you some more.

Most importantly, the people in the groups -- HOT BBR. Thank you so much for the love you've all given me. Man, I look forward to come out with more, entertain your minds, and interact with you all in the future. You all helped put the Author before Ray Sostre, and it's been an absolute privilege to talk with a number of you.

To the people in the writing groups. Thank you so much. This is where I first started, and I never forgot about you. I don't ever want to forget about it. Will Blog For Sex, Tantalizing Tuesdays, Thursday Tasters, thank you all.

My girlfriend, my wife; the same woman I've been with for the last eleven years - Mary Howry, thank you. With all my heart, I love you, and thank you for the true support.

And lastly, the most important group of people that matter to me -- the fans, the readers. Thank you for the love and support. Your readership is what made me who I am -- an author. I will not forget that.

Thank you all and have a wonderful New Year's. Please be safe.




No comments:

Post a Comment