Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 10/27/2015: Evening Lust


Happy Tuesday everyone. It's so good to be back on her, participating on some pieces for Tantalizing Tuesday's group. I miss the group that originally started me. 

I have been very busy working on a number of projects; one in particular, an anthology of stories for Winter 2015-16.

Anyways, here is my 200 word snippet for you all to enjoy.




The evening sun was over the horizon as Mercedes lied on top of Kendrick, kissing him while she grinded herself against his hardness under his shorts. She was aroused and ready, anxiously to have his shorts removed and inside of her. She could feel his fingers untying the straps of her bikini bra. Once he managed to get it unloose, Mercedes raised herself to look at his approving expression. She was very busty, and the sea breeze was cool enough to make her nipples harden. Yet, she felt aroused and ready to make love to him.

She cupped her breasts in her hand, covering her nipples. Then she asked, “I want you so bad, but I need a favor from you.”

Kendrick gave her a strange look. “What is that?”

“I brought a friend along, and I was hoping you wouldn’t mind if my friend joined us.”

“You brought a guy along?” Kendrick almost gave a look of disbelief.

“No, I brought my girlfriend along, Abby.” She looked over and nodded. Kendrick looked up, and the both saw a woman in a blue bikini with long red hair. “We’ve both talked about you, and had secretly fought over you.”

Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:

2 comments:

  1. lovely twist at the end. I really didn't see that coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this but I'd love it if you went further with this short

    ReplyDelete