Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, September 18, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 09/18/2014: Rainy Morning

Welcome to another segment of Flash Fiction Friday.

Here is my flash in 100 words.



Saul woke up wondering where Jamie was. She was supposed to go on a date with someone she knew, but didn’t return home. Her bedroom was still empty. He walked down the steps and opened the front door to get the newspaper, when he noticed a woman with dark hair and a purple night dress, holding an umbrella in her hand with a look of frustration.

“Jamie,” Saul called out, “what happened to you?”

“My date didn’t go so well. He was being a dick all night. So, I hitched a ride home. The old man was kind enough to give me his umbrella.”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check my peoples below:


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I like your take on this. Sounds like she's got quite the story to tell :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really an interesting lead in, Ray. A great scene could unfold from this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh wow. Great twist! This cries out for more.

    ReplyDelete