Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Thursday Tasters - 08/13/2013: Love Type Situation


Welcome to another segment of Thursday Tasters.

Today, I'm excited about the forthcoming release of my book - Love Type Situation, which will release on Monday, August 24th.

In this scene, I'm going to post a scene between Sadie and Dustin.

Sadie had just had a dinner date with Andrew, and she rode the bus home where she was greeted by Dustin, who was waiting for her in the car. Things become a little tense, because she was avoiding his calls all day long. 

Anyways, come check out this piece in 389 words.




“Sadie, where the hell have you been? I’ve been calling you all day! Why haven’t you answered my calls?”
She knew why, but she played it off as she pulled her cell phone out of her purse and checked the missed calls on display. Dustin had been calling her all day, and she noticed three voicemails. Now he was waiting for her in front of the apartment complex? This man had gone psycho.
“I’m really sorry, Dustin. I just realized that I had my phone on mute all day.” She looked at her calls. “Hell, I even missed a call from my mother.”
“Where did you go?” Dustin inquired.
“I was out job hunting?”
“Job hunting?” He shot her an odd look. “Why? Sadie, you don’t need to work. I’ll take care of you.”
“Take care of me?” She snapped and looked at him in disbelief. “Dustin, I don’t need a man to take care of me. I mean, I appreciate what you did for me these the last few months, but I want to work. I want to take care of myself.”
Dustin tried to persuade her with his charming demeanor. “If you work, how am I going to see you?”  He took a step closer and pulled her to him. “Come here. I missed you all day, and you look really hot in that outfit. You make me want to take you home and do dirty stuff to you.”
 Pulling away from him, she said, “No, not tonight. I’m not feeling well.”
“Sadie, what’s wrong?” Dustin asked, concerned.
 “I’m just not feeling well. And you can forget about getting some tonight. I just started.”
Dustin gave her a dumbfounded look. “Oh …” He let her go and took a step back. ”Okay then, perhaps I should come back when you’re not … you know ….
Sadie wanted to slap him silly for his comment. Is that all she was to him, just a sex toy? He wanted her at home during the day so he could come around and fuck her then go back home to his wife! She couldn’t believe the shit that was coming out of his mouth. If she could only kick him in the balls and make him wake up to reality.
“I don’t fucking believe you!” She grimaced, walking away. “Goodbye, Dustin!”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


3 comments:

  1. Uh oh! A heated conversation. The truth will out. Great taster Ray

    ReplyDelete
  2. duh, she needs to get rid of him for good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is not the way to endear yourself.

    ReplyDelete