Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Thursday Tasters - 08/06/2015: Love Type Situation (Killing Me Softly Scene)


Hey, welcome to another segment of Thursday Tasters.

Just four day until the cover reveal of Love Type Situation, and I want to give you 
another taste of my forthcoming release to my May/December erotic romance - Love Type Situation.

For those who have signed up for the cover reveal, thank you. Your help is appreciated.

Anyways, enjoy this snippet in 293 words.

Enjoy!



Andrew put on a song by The Fugees, “Killing Me Softly”. It was a great song for the crowd to mellow out to, yet leave the club feeling good. As for Sadie, she let the feeling of the song’s accapella hit her soul before the instrumentals and beats made her sway sensuously. The hip hop beat had her moving while she extended her arm and then her finger, signaling Andrew to come out and dance.
Andrew set his headphones down and stepped off the stage. He approached her with a grin, asking, “Sadie, may I have this dance?”
Sadie smiled at him. “I thought you’d never ask.”
The two moved close together. They danced among the crowd of people, mostly men, swaying  to the beat.
“You know that’s one of my favorite songs. It brings back some memories.”
“I remember you telling me that when you worked at the youth center years ago.”
“Really?” She was impressed by his memory. “Good memory.”
They danced close. Sadie loved the feel of his hands along the sides of her curves. He was firm but gentle, and Sadie was hoping he would move his hands to places that would get her aroused. She began throwing signals at him as she gazed into his eyes.  She noticed a slight hesitation from him. And then it began to bother her as she asked herself, Why won’t he kiss me? They were halfway into the song, and Sadie was beginning to have doubts that he would ever kiss her.
“Sadie, can I ask you a question?”
“Uh-huh,” She murmured, suddenly seductive.
“How tall are you?”
“Without the heels, I’m five nine.”

“Then you’re the perfect height for me to do this …” He leaned in and kissed her lips.



Thank you for stopping by. 

Be sure to check out my people below:



3 comments:

  1. Very sensual taster, however I had the original version of Killing Me Softly going round my head

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the kiss made sweeter by the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the feeling that any height would have been prefect height, nice one.

    ReplyDelete