Love Out Of Lust Series

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers - 07/21/2014: Coming To Senses


Hi welcome to another segment of Tantalizing Tuesday Teasers.

Today, I have a hot, little snippet for you in a little over 200 words. Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Anyways, enjoy!



“Shhh….” Russell warned, gently placing his arm around Stella’s throat. “We don’t want to startle our guests, do we?”

Stella couldn’t help making soft, feminine noises when she felt his large, calloused hands over the strap of her slinky cocktail dress when he pulled them down, allowing her breasts to fall free. She felt his hand cup over her breast, before moving his hands over her delicious body, before moving up the hem of her dress, exposing her delicious sex, before he realized in delight that she wasn’t wearing an underwear.

“No underwear,” Russell growled. “Oh yes, I love the freak in you.”

Then she whimpered, “Please take me! Hurry, before our spouses catches on.”

Russell, without another word, moved her against the wall and quickly undid his pants. He pants dropped down to his ankles, while Stella waited in anticipation to feel him inside her. When she felt herself being lifted, Stella tried effort not to let out a yelp when she felt him stretching inside her. She loved the feeling of it; his thrusts were hard and intense and she felt herself being rocked by her thrusts. What she didn’t expect was to hear little girl’s voice startling them after they heard a faint knock on the door.

“Mommy?”

Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to check my peoples below:


5 comments:

  1. Damn kids! And just when things were really starting to sizzle. Great tease.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ray, you naughty boy, I loved that! And yeah, damn kids, lol :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that's hot! I don't care if it went over the 200, I wanted to keep reading. More please

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that's hot! I don't care if it went over the 200, I wanted to keep reading. More please

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very hot and very naughty. I love it

    ReplyDelete