Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, July 10, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 07/10/2015: The Silent Dancer

Hi, I thought I could write something comical for this Flash Fiction Friday.

Enjoy!



Marvin held his wife Gina in his arms as they dance to the ballad played by the band the band on stage. They moved together, in sync, allowing the music consume their soul together. He had forgotten what it was like to hold his woman to a slow song, but she felt very nice and comforting.

“I love the way you hold me,” Gina looked up and smiled.

Marvin turned his head to her and gave an odd look. He didn’t respond, and Gina wondered why he had that expression.

“Marvin, something wrong?”

Marvin’s face grimaced when he replied. “Yeah, someone farted.”


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


7 comments:

  1. LOL well you certainly made me laugh with that unexpected ending. Great flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Ray....you are hysterical. Here I am all primed for ....IDK what! Then BOOM! the fart. Too funny! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an end! I can't imagine he said that with the setting and mood, but highly believable. Great flash. Lots of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! Well that put an abrupt end to that tender moment, didn't it? Funny, and so much like real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. PMSL! Oh that last line is just perfect! *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! I loved this flash. I was intent on reading when it went bam. lol Great flash!

    ReplyDelete