Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, July 24, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 07/24/2015: Darla Made Breakfast

Happy Friday everyone!

Today has been an exciting week. I'm happy to get around that my books are releasing in the summer of 2015, and I can't wait to announce the release date of my forthcoming release to the series - Love Out Of Lust Part 5 and Love Type Situation.

But right now, it's time to bring in two of my most favorite characters - Darla and Tyler, in 100 words.

Enjoy!


Darla walked away from the kitchen and headed down the hall, where she opened the door and saw Tyler still sleeping. She grinned, loving the way he was sleeping. Darla climbed on the bed and crawled on top of Tyler.

Tyler stretched and awoke. His eyes were narrowed from waking up, but he placed his hand on the side of her arm.

“Good morning, love,” Darla leaned in and kissed. “I made you breakfast.”

“You did?” Tyler grinned, taking a deep breath. “Thank you.” Then he asked, “Can I ask you question?”

“What’s that?”

“You didn’t burn anything, did you?”

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


6 comments:

  1. LOL I wasn't expecting that. I wonder whether Tyler will get 2 breakfasts. Sexy flash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Me thinks she keeps it warm and ready for him all the time! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Me thinks she keeps it warm and ready for him all the time! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, cheeky little flash Ray

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with Muffy. Sounds like their bedroom is burning hot all the time :-) Sweet flash, and very real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was great, especially the ending. Great twist and great humor. I want to know her reaction to that. I bet her got thumped lol. Awesome flash!

    ReplyDelete