Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, June 12, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 06/12/2015: Hello Moses

Happy Friday everyone.

It's been quite awhile since I've been on here, doing a Flash Fiction Friday. 
I've been very busy with my prequel. I'm looking forward to work my way back
to doing weekly posts. 

Here is a flash in 100 words. 

Enjoy!


Moses awoke sometime at three in the morning hearing some unusual noises from downstairs. He was alert, annoyed, thinking his daughter was downstairs playing the grand piano that was brought in two weeks ago.

Annoyed, he threw the covers to the side. “Christ, couldn’t she wait until tomorrow afternoon!”

He hopped out of bed and walked out of the bedroom. Moses stormed down the steps, ready to tell his daughter to stop playing with the piano, until he crossed through the living room and stumbled upon a translucent figure – a ghost. Moses froze, wondering if he was dreaming.

“Hello Moses,” the ghost turned. Its voice was very eerie.


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


5 comments:

  1. Ooh, my! Who's the ghost and why is it playing Moses' piano?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *chills* I would be freaking out if that happened to me. Great detail and great story. There's a story behind that piano and spirit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great but I would be wanting to know why the ghostly figure knew MY name?? Wonderful post, Ray! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. There seems to be a lot more waiting to be written. Good flash Ray

    ReplyDelete