Love Out Of Lust Series

Friday, May 15, 2015

Flash Fiction Friday - 05/15/2015: Darla's Opportunity To Get Naughty

Hey, what's up?

It's been a while since I had posted a snippet for Flash Fiction Friday, 
since I've been busy writing my dark novella. 

Anyways, here's a little naughty snippet featuring Darla & Tyler.

Enjoy!


Such a wonderful afternoon, as Darla and Tyler were out enjoying a quiet, peaceful picnic together. The sun beamed through the trees as Tyler rested lied down on the blanket, placing his hands behind his head.

“It’s so nice to go out for a romantic picnic,” Tyler said as he closed his eyes.

Darla turned to him with a smile. She spoke in her seductive husky voice, “You know, I was thinking, there is no one around. We could, you know… do it right here.”

Tyler opened his eyes. “Are you kidding me, right here?”


“Yep.” She shook her head. Slowly pulling up her shirt.

Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my peoples below:


6 comments:

  1. Naughty, nasty....I love it!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flash, and yes they so should do it right there :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Flash. They should let the cover of the Willow block them. So they can have some...fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My thoughts exactly for this setting. Darla and I would get along great. I hope they enjoyed the setting and making love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, such a lovely setting should be honored by a joyful celebration of life -- sex! Well done! xo

    ReplyDelete