Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Thursday Tasters - 04/02/2014: The Indecision Of Kendra


Okay, it's been a while since I've been on here doing a Thursday Taster post. I hate it when I'm not being religious as I should be, but I had been busy finishing an erotic novella and a short story for an anthology to my publisher - Bitten Press.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back, and I'm going to give a little glimpse of my upcoming menage short story to my anthology - a tribute to Don Abdul's PA - Nancy Orcutt Seyboth. Rest In Peace, I don't even know you, but I know you're no longer suffering after a long struggle.

Anyways, this snippet I'm providing will be in 376 words, and I want to give you a little teaser.

And you know me, I love to make it hot, and lately menages have been my favorite to write! So you might see more of me writing threesomes. Although, my favorite threesomes to write about are FFM, but I've been opening up to MFM, and maybe, in the future MMF, and more.

Enjoy!



She slid down her bra, allowing her breasts to fall freely and expose her delicious creamy-looking nipples at them. Kendra felt excited, and aroused. She felt a sensation in her core that was delicious enough, she couldn’t help play with her nipples with her fingers, giving the men the enticement as they watched.
“Do you like what you see?” Kendra asked seductively. Her voice was huskier than ever. “I could imagine them being licked by both of you.”
She casually moved her eye over to Ahmed; he was transfixed as he watched what she was doing. Then she moved her eyes over to Felipe; he had the appearance where he was hungry like a wolf, crossing his one leg over the other, while rubbing his goatee.
She had them going, and she continued playing with her nipples. Then she asked playfully, “You two look so sexy, I could just lay here and play with myself, while you two undress.”
“Oh yeah, I’d like that,” Felipe said.
Kendra leaned back on the couch and pulled aside her thong. She displayed her clean shaven sex, which was glistened with her pure desire; enough to make the men go crazy over her. She used her other hand as she slid across her sex and gently rubbed her middle finger around her nub. The men continued to look, as they watch her finger herself. Ahmed and Felipe were very amazed at how wet she was.
“Mmmm…” she moaned. “Can you see how wet you two are making me feel?”
Ahmed nodded, “Oh yeah… very.”
Felipe didn’t say a word. He nodded in agreement.
Then she purred, “My nipples could use some attention; from both of you.”
“So does your pussy,” Felipe added when he looked in her eyes in wanton.
“Not yet,” Kendra placed her finger over his lip, and shook her head in response.
As tempting it sounded, Kendra wanted Felipe to join Ahmed, who was fondling her breast with his hand, playing and teasing her nipple before he leaned closer and took in her nipple. She wanted to share the fruits of her body to both of them, but she wanted to feel both their mouths on each side of her breasts, taking in her nipples as she worked herself up more.


Thanks for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


5 comments:

  1. You certainly like it hot Ray. Wonderful visuals brought the story to life in such a sexy way. Can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very hot. She definitely knows what she wants and she is getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy indeed. I love a woman who goes after what she wants in the order she wants it. After all, it IS her body and HER pleasures. And you certainly know the phrase, "More's the better!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kendra has perfect control for two men who are reayd to jump in and move too fast. You have wonderful descriptions for the picture of Kendra teasing Ahmed and Felipe to bow to whatever she wants. I would like to see if she can keep them perfectly controlled and submissive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesn't seem undecided, she seems to know exactly what she want. At least in this little part of the story.

    ReplyDelete