Love Out Of Lust Series

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A Lot Has Been Accomplished

Wow, what a day, or should I say the past week!

Since last week, I've been working hard my manuscripts, along with my site AfterDark Online. First of all, I've already submitted my story Love Type Situation to my publisher Bitten Press, as I'm awaiting for their confirmation that I've been accepted. Secondly, I completed another manuscript for Bitten Press's anthology. This is dedicated to a PA, who I really don't know much about, but I agreed to participate on something charitable. It's a menage short story called The Indecision Of Kendra, a story about a woman who was seeing two men and she is given the ultimatum on how to decide to be with.

Since I got both those manuscripts out of the way, I do feel I need to take a break from writing, while I work on my site, as I'm about to unveil something new for all the erotic and romance authors. It took me five years to finally have the site the way I really wanted it to be. AfterDark Online is officially an online magazine for authors of both erotic authors, and I'm proud to give a voice for them. Of course, I will gladly give a voice to romance authors, but my main focus is erotic; which is why I got into writing in the first place.

Anyways, I'll be getting back to my writing group roots. I miss my group. Also, I want to give thanks to my street team - Ray's Naughty Ladies Street Team, they know how to make it possible, and I cannot forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment