Love Out Of Lust Series

Thursday, February 19, 2015

Thursday Tasters - 02/19/2015: A Thrill Seeking Relationship


Hi welcome to another segment of Thursday Tasters. I'm happy to give you another glimpse inside my erotic menage novella A Thrill Seeking Relationship.

This story has received plenty of attention, and I want to thank the Naughty Ladies Street Team for making it possible: Kristi, Tracey, Cindy, and Elizabeth. Thank you so much!

Come get a glimpse of it in 293 words, and be on a lookout for the release on March 4th.


“Yeah, hi. I would like to place an order for delivery.” He paused. “The name is Josh Trevelyan, and here is my order.” He paused. “Let me get one order of Shrimp Chow Mein. You know, make that two orders of Shrimp Chow Mein; four egg rolls, two Shrimp Fantails, and a hot and sour soup.” Josh listened to the Asian man on the other line to repeat the order he made. While he listened he overheard strange noises coming form the bathroom. Josh wondered what the hell was Isabel doing? She was causing a distraction for him on the phone. He replied, “Yes, that’s correct? How long will it be?” Josh stood by awaiting for the answer, and then he heard some strange sounds coming out of the bathroom. It sounded like Isabel, what was she doing? “Thirty minutes? No problem, take your time.” He paused. “Okay, bye.”
He hung up his phone, and placed it back in his pocket. This time he heard the strange noises again. It was definitely Isabel making sounds of pleasure. He knew what she was doing in the bathroom, and the naughty girl was getting herself off without him.
He unbuttoned his shirt and tossed it to the floor. When he got out of his pants he walked hurriedly over to the bathroom. Josh didn’t want to miss out on the fun. He saw Isabel in the tub with her eyes closed, caressing herself and moaning out of pleasure. Whatever she was doing, she was having too much of a good time without him.
Mmm… such a bad girl!
“How dare you start without me?” He looked at her playfully.
Isabel then opened her eyes and gave a smile. “I couldn’t wait for you any longer.”


Thank you for stopping by.

Be sure to check out my people below:


5 comments:

  1. Wow, insatiable. How long was he on the phone? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you are bringing the heat this week. I might have take my erotic pen out and play a bit ...well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL typical of a man to keep his lady waiting. Hope he makes up for it. Great taster

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if they'll be finished for the delivery guy or invite him in.

    ReplyDelete